How the VA Disability Calculator can help you
The VA Disability Calculator (VA Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator) will help you determine your estimated monthly compensation and your combined disability rating.
How to use the VA Disability Calculator
1. Confirm the number of rated disabilities first;
2. Do not forget to provide an appropriate disability rating for each of the conditions;
3. Select the veteran status;
4. Do not forget to enter the number of children under 18 or school children over 18 if you have;
5. Do not forget your spouse if you have;
6. Check the result in “Cumulative Disability“, “Total Combined Disability Rating” and “Estimated Compensation“.