How the US (United States) Salary Tax Calculator can help you
US (United States) Salary Tax Calculator will help you determine how much of your annual salary goes into your bank account, and how much of it used to make payments such as “Gross Income”, “Taxable Income”, “Federal Tax”, “State Tax”, “Social Security”, “Medicare”, “Total FICA”.
How to use the US (United States) Salary Tax Calculator
1. Enter the “Gross Salary (Wages, Salaries)”;
2. Select your “Filing Status” (If you are filing taxes and are married, you have the option to file your taxes along with your partner.);
3. Select your “Tax State” which you live in;
4. Enter the number of dependents;
5. Enter the “Other Taxable Monthly Deductions”;
6. Click on the “Calculate” button to get the results.