How the PPI (Pixels Per Inch) Calculator can help you
PPI (Pixels Per Inch) Calculator will help you identify the dots per inch (DPI), pixels per inch (PPI), and display size in centimeters and inches for any device.
* PPI (Pixels Per Inch) Calculator will also help you identify the total number of pixels on the display and the distance between the center of the two pixels (dot pitch) which is the inverse of the PPI.
How to use the PPI (Pixels Per Inch) Calculator
1. Enter the “Horizontal Resolution”;
2. Enter the “Vertical Resolution”;
3. Enter the “Diagonal Screen Size” and select the unit from drop-down list;
4. Click on the “Calculate” button to get the results for “Pixels Per Inch (PPI)”, “PPI2“, “Dot Pitch (DPI)”, “Screen Width”, “Screen Height”, “Screen Diagonal”, “Display Size”, “Total Pixels”, “Aspect Ratio”.