How the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) Calculator can help you
Dividend Discount Model (DDM) Calculator will help you estimate the true value of a stock using the dividend discount approach.
* The Dividend Discount Model can determine the present value of a stock in relation to the dividends it is expected to yield.
* The Dividend Discount Model is a stock valuation technique.
How to use the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) Calculator
1. Select the “Currency” from drop-down list;
2. Enter the “Dividend Payout Ratio”;
3. Enter the “Return on Equity”;
4. Enter the “Dividends per Share”;
5. Enter the “Risk-Free Rate”;
6. Enter the “Market Risk Premium”;
7. Enter the “Beta”;
8. Click on the “Calculate” button to get the results for Dividend Discount Model Fair Value, Expected Growth Rate, Expected Dividends Next Year, Cost of Equity.